You can help us to improve our website. We need people that can help un to design, program, usability and access, etc.Collaborate
Smartphone App to manadge social currency systems
We want to develop an app for smarphones that allow people to manage the complementary currency by their celular phones. We need programmers with this specific competences to help us with the desing and develop.Collaborate
Management and communication committee
The projects is organized arround work committee in each region. This committees are based on voluntary work. If you have competences and knowledges in social comunication, complementary currencies or project management, you can help us to develop the Social Market in your region uSi tienes conocimientos sobre comunicación social, moneda social o gestión puedes ayudarnos a afianzar el desarrollo del Mercado Social en tu territorio.Collaborate
MES video subtitles
REAS is linked with RIPESS EU. We want that the people and organizations linked to European solidarity economy networks can raise their knowledge about Social Market. For that we need people to help us with english and french subtitles of the campaing videos: http://vimeo.com/52580021Collaborate
What is offered in exchange
Contributing € 10
Digital files: Social Market documentation and mapYou should have private access to Social Market site and we send you a file with all social market docs and a map with all the entities that are members of the Social Market.106Co-financiers
Contributing € 25
Money: 5 € voucher5 € voucher that you can spent in any product or service offered by a Social Market's member + private access to the site + docs and map of member entities + web appreciation64Co-financiers
Contributing € 50
Money: 10 € Voucher10 € voucher that you can spent in any product or service offered by a Social Market's member + private access to the site + docs and map of member entities + web appreciation48Co-financiers
Contributing € 100
Money: 20 € Voucher20 € voucher that you can spent in any product or service offered by a Social Market's member + private access to the site + docs and map of member entities + web appreciation12Co-financiers
Contributing € 150
Services: Councelling // Talk // WorkshopOnly for organizations: councelling, a talk or a workshop about solidarity economy + private access to the site + docs and map of member entities + web appreciation9Co-financiers
Digital files: MES docs and files
All Social Market's files and documentation will be available for free in the Social Market website.
LicenseCC0 Universal (Public Domain)
Creative Commons License for works dedicated to the public domain, by which all intellectual property rights over a work are waived
Source code: Social Market website
will be developed using free software
Apoyo a la economía solidaria: Social Market strengthen
Your support to the Social Market it helps to develop a democratic and supportive economic model that promotes social equity and environmental care.
The Social Market is focus on promoting economic relations (P2P/B2B/P2B) based in fair, sustainable and kindly with people ways of production and consumption. We want to develop a space where people and companies interested in promote a fair and sustainable consumption can meet each other and can exchange products and services based on solidarity, sustainability and cooperation values, in order to reach a sustanaible economy in all its dimensions (social, environmental and economical)
- My location
- Red presente en casi todos los territorios (Aragón, Andalucía, Baleares, Canarias, Castilla-León, Ca
- Social profiles
- Send message
- Send message
Spread the word
publish the project widgetCopy and paste the code in your website or blog to help spread the word about this project
By: Mercado SocialBy Social Market we understand a production, distribution and consumption network, developed...
€ 13.104 211%Embedding Code
- € 12.390
- € 6.200
- € 13.104
- 25 / 01 / 2013
Desarrollando el Mercado de Economía Solidaria
We aim to develop instruments and tools that will help us to inter-cooperate and to promote mutual support among consumers, dealers and companies seeking for global responses, from our role as economic agents. Some of this tools, in which we are already working, are a web to provide information and awareness to consumers, the building of participatory certification tools, the introduction of complementary currencies in local markets and the promotion of faires and meeting places between consumers, distributors and producers.
The products that are distributed in this social market meet three characteristics. They are socially useful, environmentally sustainable and have been produced in a fairly and democratic way. Moreover, we understand the social market as a tool that generates collective learning, social relationships and innovative projects.
Main featuresThe goal of the project is to develop intercooperation tools diferentes between responsable producers, distributors and consumers involved in the Social Market. The most important characteristics of this projects are:
1. To promote local structures of consumption and distribution of goods and services produced with social and environmental criterion, compose by producers and consumers, helping direct comunication and selling.
2. Developing a distribution network that links the local social markets, ofering products and services common to each of them as financial and insurance services, or fair trade, cultural or free software products. For that, the main tool it's the website www.konsumoresponsable.coop/, a site to give information and awareness about responsible and sustainable consumption and a on-line shop to shell the products offered by the social companies involved in the social market.
3. Empower the creation and developing of solidarity and social economy enterprises, that promotes the holistic development of the people, access to employ for people with fewer opportunities, cooperation, enviromental issues include in the production processes and focus on local sustainable development.
4. Developing innovative tools that allow us to explore new economic ways, alternative to the actual economic system, that will benefit social development. Some exemples in which we are already working are: complementary currencies development, participative certification, new chanels for comunication and awareness for responsible prodeucers and consumers, that helps to sustainable and local consumption.
Why this is importantTo everyone that thinks we have to strenth a space for exchage of good and services under Social and Solidarity Economy Principles.
There are lots of us that have been working already to arose this idea and we think is now time to make it operative and accesible to everyone in order to give it all its potential.
Goals of the crowdfunding campaign1. - To collet money in order to develop tools that helps us to advance in the development of the Social Market.
2. - To raise the knowledge of Social Market and its entities between different people.
3. - To build synergies between people and entities that are involved the Social Market.
Team and experienceThe Alternative and Solidarity Network (www.economiasolidaria.org/) birth in 1995 from a group of entities with a long history in the promotion of economic iniciatives that aims to give answers to social inclusion and local sustainable development, because of the necesity to work togather in order to achieve better results and to face barriers. REAS actually is a non-profit organization that links more than 230 companies that work with solidarity economy values (employment, equity, cooperation, non-profit, sustainability and linked with their communities), in 11 local and sectorial networks.
The Social Market is one of our main strategic lines since more than five year, in coooperation with other entities, networks and social movements. In the developing of the social markets there are actually more than 80 companies involved, that are spending some of their economic and human resources, and people that make voluntary work in order to achieve our goals.